Audioarts Lightning strikes that perfect balance between analog and digital.
It combines the best in a standalone console with the latest in modern conveniences such as USB and Bluetooth® connectivity.
Lightning comes in 12- or 16-channel tabletop configurations and has a modular design with four channel input panels, and a Master/Monitor panel with linear faders for headphone and control room level control. All faders are conductive plastic and all switches are LED illuminated. Input channels have A/B source selection, with balanced line in for the A source and trimmable -10 to +4 line in on B.
Standard features include four stereo program busses, two auto mix-minuses for call-ins, four mic preamps with variable gain trim and switchable +48V phantom power, plus built-in headphone jack and CUE speaker amplifiers. Additional four channel mic preamp cards can be fitted if needed.
• Mainframes can be loaded with 12 or 16 inputs and always include two phone channels for trouble-free remotes and call-ins
• Module with two simple phone channels for trouble-free remotes and call-ins
• Two USB inputs/outputs
• Bluetooth connectivity
• AES input for connecting a digital source to any fader
• Switched VU meters
• Four stereo program busses with balanced outputs (switchable stereo or mono mode)
• Four high performance mic preamps with variable gain trims to precisely match your microphones and +48V phantom power (with the option to add more four-preamp modules)
• Electronic switching
• LED illumination
• Tabletop mount; compact frame
• Built-in cue speaker can automatically interrupt your main stereo monitors
• Split cue
• Headphone jack with built-in amplifier
• Built-in A/D conversion for digital or analog program out
• External input feeds the monitor section (for live air or pre-delay air monitoring)
• RJ-45 connectors for low-cost wiring
• Balanced or unbalanced inputs/outputs for consumer or professional grade equipment