With the Audioarts AIR-4 12-channel radio console, Wheatstone / Audioarts put together exactly what
needs to be in a compact radio console and made it work the way it should. The AIR-4 is based upon
a simple premise: Low cost does not have to be synonymous with low quality.
The AIR-4 has four microphone preamps built in. This allows the use of a host microphone and three
guest microphones with the AIR-4 without the use of any external mic preamps. It gives you 12 input
faders (w/A-B source select), a 13th fader for call-ins, external machine control, two program busses,
built-in cue speaker and CR, headphone and studio monitoring control. Add patchable USB connectivity
for PC news, production work stations or streaming audio, and the Audioarts AIR-4 is perfect for local
radio stations and internet broadcasters.
The AIR-4 design utilizes top grade components and circuits for superb performance. With basic features
like machine control, cue, talkback, and mix-minus included, it’s perfect for smaller stations looking to
upgrade as well as for larger facilities in need of an auxiliary studio or newsroom console.
The Audioarts AIR-4 mixing console draws upon Wheatstone Corporation’s continuing investment in the
latest design, tooling, and manufacturing infrastructure. Because they both design and manufacture their
own audio consoles, right in New Bern, NC, USA, they can ensure their reputation for unparalleled
quality, performance, and reliability.
The AIR-4 delivers superb broadcast quality and an excellent feature set at a great value.
- 12 stereo input fader channels
- 13th phone caller fader w/TB and auto Mix-Minus
- Four precision microphone preamps
- Switched VU meters
- Remote START logic for each fader
- Two program buses with balanced outputs (switchable stereo or mono mode)
- Studio output with independent source selection and CR to studio TB button
- Electronic switching
- LED illumination
- Tabletop mount
- Cue speaker
- Headphone jack with built-in amplifier
- Compact frame
- External input feeds the monitor section (for live air or pre-delay air monitoring)
- USB connection for extra versatility
- RJ-45 connectors for low-cost wiring