The INOmini 674 is Inovonics’ second-generation, small form-factor AM broadcast receiver for professional applications.
It serves admirably as a ‘confidence monitor,’ and includes alarms to indicate transmission problems. At the same time it can deliver a high-quality audio feed for program distribution throughout the broadcast facility.
The INOmini 674 is easily programmed to tune the western-hemisphere broadcast band with 10kHz channel spacing, or the European-standard 9kHz-spaced band. It provides adjustable balanced analog and AES digital audio outputs along with local alarm ‘tallies.’
– The INOmini 674 is a sensitive, DSP-based (SDR) receiver for standard AM broadcasts.
– Easy front-panel setup uses jog-wheel menu navigation with a large color-LCD display. Critical system menus are hidden.
– Balanced analog and AES-digital program line outputs have separately-adjustable levels and may be used simultaneously.
– Flashing-red front-panel alarms and rear-panel ‘tallies’ indicate Carrier Loss and Audio Program Loss.
– All receiver setup parameters are held in non-volatile memory.
– When issued, free firmware updates are easily installed in the field.