The ECHOII i5 or i7 with 16GB RAM and 256GB SSD Windows 10PRO boot drive is the ideal base computer for OnAir Automation, Production or Logging applications that require uptime and reliability. It uses off the shelf plug in devices, comes with USB 2.0 & 3.0 ports and there is an onboard COM port (optional at extra cost) for communications with Broadcast Tools switcher and closure devices.
The ECHOII is radio control room quiet and only 15″ deep allows it to fit most radio control room racks. The computer comes with a 3 year PROracks limited warranty.
PROracks can also custom build each computer to your specifications so call or write for a quote and delivery.
Enclosure & Motherboard
• 2RU Rack-Mount Dimensions: 19.00″ x 3.50″ x 14.85″
• 400-Watt Flex Power Supply
• ASUS mini-ITX Series Mainboard with Intel H310I with Quite Smart Fan Technology
Processor and RAM
• Intel Core i5 9th Generation Processor (Intel i7 Processor Available at Extra Cost)
• 8GB RAM (Up to 16GB available at extra cost)
• 250GB Solid State Drive (SSD) • Drives are front accessible
NIC, Video, USB, Expansion Ports
• 1x Gigabit Ethernet Controllers
• 8x USB (2 USB 3, 4 USB 2) • 1 x DVI-D port, 1 x D-Sub port • 1 COM Port • Onboard Video 1 D-SUB, 1 DVI-D, 1 HDMI • Expansion Ports: 2 PCIe x1, 1 PCIe x16, 1 PCI 32
• Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64BIT
• 3 Year Limited Warranty on Intel Products and Hard Drives