The SOFIA 565 provides analog, AES3-digital and AoIP-streaming audio outputs. The Web Interface enables remote tuning, streamed audio, station switching, alarms, and more.
Multiple stations can be sequentially monitored using the programmable StationRotation™ feature. The SOFIA 565 includes a built-in BandScanner™, a real-time clock and full SNMP functionality.The elite SiteStreamer+™ (‘Plus’) series offers advanced features for the most critical monitoring situations.
The SiteStreamer+™ also delivers important RF and audio signal measurements and dispatches email or text-message alarms for out-of-limits conditions and other reception errors.
– Fulltime off-air program audio is available simultaneously as L/R-analog, AES3-digital and Dante®-based AES67 AoIP streaming, all with adjustable levels, plus a multi-listener Internet IP stream and front-panel headphone jack.
– Install the SiteStreamer+ within the reception contour of your station and monitor off-air analog FM via the Web from anywhere in the world.
– The SOFIA 565 Internet-listening stream supports up to 10 listeners at once.
– Front-panel alarms and/or rear-panel ‘tallies’ indicate Audio Loss, Low Signal, RDS Errors, and FM Reception Loss.
– Easy front-panel setup uses jog-wheel menu navigation and the front-panel readout. The corresponding Web interface offers a detailed presentation and additional options.
– Gives local and remote readout of all pertinent FM/RDS data.
– Enhanced alarm logging includes the duration of each alarm, and there is virtually no limit to the number of alarms that can be logged.
– The built-in BandScanner displays a spectrum plot of the entire FM band (or a user-selected portion).
– The half-rack package features an OLED hi-res graphic display, wide-range LED level meters and individual alarm LEDs with rear-panel tallies.
– GPOs may be user-assigned to specific alarm functions.
– SNMP utility is fully supported.
– Real-Time Clock has battery backup.