The SOFIA 568 provides analog, AES3-digital and AoIP-streaming audio outputs. It collects histograms of signal parameters and displays HD Radio™ album artwork, station logos and similar visuals via the Web interface.
Multiple stations can be sequentially monitored using the programmable StationRotation™ feature. The SOFIA 568 includes a built-in BandScanner™, a real-time clock and full SNMP functionality.
The elite SiteStreamer+™ (‘Plus’) series offers advanced features for the most critical monitoring situations.
SiteStreamers™ also deliver important RF and audio signal measurements and dispatch email or text-message alarms for out-of-limits conditions and other reception errors.
– Install the SiteStreamer within the reception contour of your station and monitor off-air analog FM or HD Radio signals (HD1-HD8) via the Web from anywhere in the world.
– The built-in BandScanner displays a spectrum plot of the entire FM band (or a user-selected portion) and identifies HD Radio transmissions.
– Gives local and remote readout of all pertinent FM/RDS and HD/PAD data.
– Easy front-panel setup uses jog-wheel menu navigation and the front-panel readout. The corresponding Web interface offers a detailed presentation and additional options.
– Stays on-channel and on-mode through signal and power loss; does not auto-blend between FM and HD like a consumer radio.
– Front-panel alarms and/or rear-panel ‘tallies’ indicate Audio Loss, Low Signal, RDS Errors and HD Reception Loss.
– ‘Split Mode’ audio monitoring aids transmission diversity delay setup.
– When issued, free firmware updates are easily installed in the field or remotely through the Web interface.
– The half-rack package features an OLED hi-res graphic display, wide-range LED level meters and individual alarm LEDs with rear-panel tallies.
– Real-Time Clock has battery backup.
– SNMP utility is fully supported.
– GPOs may be user-assigned to specific alarm functions.
– Fulltime off-air program audio is available simultaneously as L/R-analog, AES3-digital and Dante®-based AES67 AoIP streaming, all with adjustable levels, plus a multi-listener Internet IP stream and front-panel headphone jack.
– The SOFIA 568 Internet-listening stream supports up to 10 listeners at once.
– Enhanced alarm logging includes the duration of each alarm, and there is virtually no limit to the number of alarms that can be logged.
– Download a complete log randomly, or automatically daily, weekly or monthly.