GSX brings all of Wheatstone’s innovations together into a ready-to-go console/control surface that can easily handle the fast-changing roles of modern broadcast studios. It’s a turnkey console that’s based on our LXE – the first completely customizable control surface for IP audio systems.
While it’s delivered fully configured and ready to fly, GSX is customizable. Virtually every knob, every button, every display can be programmed to accommodate virtually any application you come up with using our optional ConsoleBuilder™ software.
Additionally, features such as Automix, Layers, ScreenBuilder™, Smart Switch panels, and IP accessories can be added at any point to adapt your GSX to your evolving needs.
• Form Factors:
– Wedge low profile (no meterbridge, surface pairs with separate HDMI monitor)
– Countertop drop (flushmount)
– Both choices can be split consoles connected via network in same room or different rooms/locations
• Option: Fully Programmable / Configurable via ConsoleBuilder™
– Every button configurable via setup GUI; can be scriptable, or a variety of other functions
– Every encoder/knob configurable from the setup GUI, Can be scripted (if X then Y) or assigned to other knob or encoder functions.
– Fader is scriptable to control things via ACI like Utility mixer channels.
– Multicolored fully programmable LED buttons throughout (blue, cyan, green, yellow, red, magenta) (talkback and cue are red only)
– Full color OLED display on each channel configurable for contextual display
• Built in Ethernet switch for plugging in accessories or other host panels
• PureIP – connects directly to switch
• Four stereo Program busses
• Four stereo Aux busses
• Four mono or stereo Mix-Minus busses
• Headphone stream to surface – up to one per panel host
• Each input channel offers Phase control, Panning, Fader mode Left, Right, Mono, Stereo – each assignable to any knob/button
• Mono cue speaker
• Up to 24 physical faders (virtual faders can be controlled via ACI for third-party flexibility)
• Every fader has bus-minus or direct out and is configurable as stereo or mono
• Fader mirroring – allows faders to mirror one another in different locations
• Option: 8 layers (to accommodate up to 32 input fader channels) – completely customizable and configurable for each layer.
• Separate Control Room, Headphone, and Studio monitors, each with monitor dimmable (all with friendly names)
• Monitor mix capable – mix all busses together for monitor output
• Monitor Linking (example: Headphone follow Control Room)
• Level lock for Monitors
• Dynamics, including Compressor, Expander, Gate, controlled via touchscreen or optional panel
• Full Parametric EQ controlled via touchscreen or optional panel. Includes highpass and lowpass filters
• Flexible Metering Options:
– Loudness metering
– Phase Correlation metering
– Input metering on each channel
• Option: Automix function controlled via touchscreen GUI
• Info screen on surface for current status
• User management:
– Logging in and out
– User based access to controls
– VDip saved per user settings
• Unlimited number of events
• Support for remote mix engine (off premises, for use with At-Home systems)
• Time sync to NTP via mix engine
• Display brightness controls
• Accessory panels powered internally