The IP88A is an analog input/output BLADE. It handles input and output, each with 8 stereo channels, 16 mono channels, or any combination totaling 16 discrete channels.
The IP-88A-3 converts each hardware physical input — audio or logic — to a data stream on the network, and converts data streams to hardware digital outputs. It handles analog input and output, each with eight stereo channels, 16 mono channels, or any combination totaling 16 discrete channels. It also provides twelve channels of universal logic (GPIO). All signals are routable anywhere on the network.
- Standalone Input / Output router with 8 stereo analog inputs (16 mono) and 8 stereo analog outputs (16 mono).
- Internal audioclip player.
- Internal DSP audio processing channel.
- Interface via DB25 or RJ-45 connections.
- 12 assignable GPIO logic ports.
- Network multiple I/O Blades through gigabit Ethernet switch.