The IP88-3M is a BLADE-3 analog input/output blade with eight microphone-level inputs. Its eight microphone preamplifiers have extended adjustable mic level gain control and phantom power on/off on each mic input. It has eight mono analog line-level outputs and 12 universal logic ports (GPIO). All of its signals are routable anywhere on a WheatNet-IP network.
IP-88 M BLADE-3 FEATURES:
- 8 female XLR jacks for microphone-level signals (-50dBu nominal)
- 8 low noise mic preamps with 70 dB of digital gain control with phantom power on/off on each mic input
- 8 mono analog line-level outputs, on four RJ45 jacks and on one DB25 connector.
- 12 GPIO ports on two RJ45 jacks
- 1G Ethernet (RJ45) connects the IP88-3M to a WheatNet-IP system Ethernet switch