Streamblade addresses the unique challenges of multiple program streams. It is a 1 RU BLADE unit for streaming applications that features key Wheatstone AoIP, audio processing and codec bandwidth optimization technology.
• Selectable AAC, Opus, and MP3 encoders targeting high to low bit rates for reaching a broad range of end user devices and players.
• Accepts eight input streams of native WheatNet-IP audio directly from a soundcard or AoIP driver as well as RTP sources, each capable of four outputs for a total of 32 total output streams.
• Five-band intelligent AGC, dual-band limiter and other audio processing designed to optimize the performance of encoded audio content.
• Cloud-ready and compatible with standard CDN and streaming platforms. Supports HLS, Icecast, RTMP, and RTP streaming protocols.
• Lua transformation filters adapt metadata input from any automation system into any required output format for transmission to the CDN server.
• Local I/O connectivity for other than WheatNet-IP audio network applications.
• Streamblade: WheatNet-IP, Analog, AES3 and AES67 inputs
• Wheatstream: WheatNet-IP and AES67 input (via IP)